SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION V: GOLD EDITION is the perfect entry point for PC gamers who have yet to experience the famous "just-one-more-turn" addictive gameplay that has made Civilization one of the greatest game series of all time.
SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION V: GOLD EDITION INCLUDES
- Sid Meier's Civilization V
- Civilization Pack: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark – The Vikings
- Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca
- Cradle of Civilization - Mediterranean map
- Cradle of Civilization – Americas map
- Explorer's Map Pack
- Official Digital Soundtrack
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia
- Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea
- Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack
- Cradle of Civilization – Asia map
- Cradle of Civilization – Mesopotamia map
- Tech-tree poster (*available only in retail box version)
A New Experience Each Time You Play
Play as one of 34 historical leaders and wage war by land, sea and air, conduct diplomacy & espionage, establish religious beliefs, and discover new technologies in your quest to build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
More than just a strategy game -- the ultra-realistic visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for you to explore and claim as your own.
Play At Your Own Pace
Jump right in with an intuitive interface that eases new players into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain how the game works and provide counsel for significant decisions, first-time players willbe confident in the choices they make. Veterans of the series will appreciate the depth, detail and control that they are familiar with.
Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment challenges you to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
Broad System Compatibility
Sid Meier's Civilization V operates on a wide variety of systems from high-end DirectX 11 desktop PC's to many different laptops, and is optimized for the new touch-screen Ultrabook™ devices.